Monday, June 9, 2008

I think this is my fabric And a Question


This is just a picture of it from Enchanted Fabrics, I am hoping it will arrive today or tomorrow. It is a 32ct belfast. Now as far as a plan, ummm, my creative section of my brain is temporarily shut down, but I'll work on it this week..:)..
Okay now the question... I know many of you stitch more serious subjects and may not be into cute for Halloween. I have a lot of cute Halloween and I have serious Halloween. Since I was thinking of using this RR in my daycare, I was thinking of going cute. Would you hate stitching cute? Be honest. I won't be offended at all, LOL. I understand..

7 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

I would love stitching cute! What ever you want!
Donna
Love you linen by the way!

Shelley said...

I love both styles, so if you want to go cute, I am happy to do that. My stash can accomodate just about anything. And if it can't, why, that's just an excuse to buy more, right? :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Absolutely ok with me...and I have lots of cute!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your linen!
;)

Edgar said...

Cute is OK with me. :) Your linen is great!!

edgar

Hannah said...

I like cute! I have tons of Lizzie*Kate's and Bent Creeks that are dyyyyyyinnng to be stitched ;)

Ulla said...

I would love stitching cute too. You have a great linen!!!

Carol said...

I'll stitch cute for you!