Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vonna's RR finished and to be mailed to Donna

WHEW! The majority of this weekend was spent stitching this RR...I finally slipped the last stitch in pumpkin face just a few short minutes ago! Thank heaven it is i finished!

Here is my layout to date - graciously held outside by my daughter Katie:

This is an inside shot - thus a bit darker:


I used primarily Blackbird Designs for this one
(the Trix or Treat Crow, the pumpkin verse and the Jack-o-lantern is BBD. The tree/cat/pumpkin is Plum Pudding Needleart- portion from Salem Inn design)
I can sleep easy tonight knowing its packed and waiting mailing to Donna tomorrow.
I guess my "theme" is antique sampler...but really anything will do there are squares on each side of the crow and three at the top and three at the bottom for a total of 8...so I guess that means I'll have to stitch another block when it gets home...right now my brain ain't computin' so there ya have it!
Now to start my Summer House Exchange....argh! Too many deadlines!!!
HUGS to all Witchy Stitcher's...I think today I may have to change the "w" to a "b" to suit my mood! LOL!

4 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Yeah! It looks wonderful Vonna! Can't wait to start on it!
Donna

Terry said...

Wow, that is great Vonna!!! Looks like fun to stitch on!!

Edgar said...

That looks great Vonna!!!!

Carol said...

AWESOME! Gosh, I hope I can find the right chart for it!