Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a little note...

I haven't been around too much lately blog-wise. First, I became engaged :) Then, I was busy preparing for the holidays. Then the holidays came - along with tons of family. As soon as it all passed and life was getting back to normal - we were served with foreclosure papers. Unfortunately... or Fortunately? We are renters of a house that is being foreclosed on. We have been paying our rent on time each month, but our landlord has not been paying his mortgage.

This whole situation has caused a lot of stress. I'm really nervous about possibly being evicted at any time by the courts. Our landlord says that the foreclosure is not going to happen... but the papers show that he has not made any payments on the house since August. I checked online and he has not paid the taxes either. Unless the landlord can provide legal proof by the end of the week, we are planning to be out at the end of the month... but we have to find a new place to move to first. I am so scared to rent another house. You just never know these days... I guess.

Vonna - I have just a few more stitches... about 200... to put into Carol's RR and it will be on your way. I also already have a design picked out for Ulla's and it's not too complex, so it should be on time.

Terry - Please e-mail me before you send the next RR my way to make sure I have a good address to send you.

Please bear with me during this transition. I do not foresee getting behind on this. I will keep te group posted if I have any problems.

No comments: